Homemade Bread Recipe
- 500 g organic whole wheat flour
- 150 g flaxseeds
- 1/2 liter of water
- 1 cube of fresh yeast or 1 package of dry yeast
- 3 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp of apple vinegar
- Preparation time: approx. 5 min. / baking time: approx. 1 hr / super simple
- I have been trying to make a fast, simple & healthy bread for AGES and I now I finally nailed the recipe. Mix everything in this order and you will get a pretty moist mixture (don’t worry about it being too moist :)) which you put on parchment paper in a small normal-size cake form.
- Put it into the cold oven and turn it on 200 degrees C and bake it for 1 hour or until your knife comes out clean :), it stays fresh super long because it is very moist. Sorry for not converting to US, I still havent gotten used to the US measures haha, but you can convert easily online.
by Nadja Theodora, Holistic Wellbeing Counselor